111 Smith Street Pendle Hill NSW 2145
'SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME WITH VIEWS TO PARRAMATTA CBD'
This quality three-bedroom home is ideally set in an elevated position with views to Parramatta CBD. It is well presented throughout and offers separate living and dining areas, plus a large rumpus/games room with slow-combustion wood fireplace and NBN connection. The home is conveniently located steps to bus stops and reputed schools, moments to Pendle Hill shops and railway station, and just over 10 minutes (approx) to Parramatta CBD. It features:
- Stylish floating floor to separate dining area and bright living room with split-system air conditioning
- Chef's kitchen
- Gas cooktop, stainless steel oven & quality cabinetry including double pantry also to kitchen
- Large tiled rumpus/games room with slow-combustion wood fireplace
- Rumpus/games room opens to huge covered alfresco patio in manicured backyard
- Well-presented main bathroom with corner shower and floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Built-in robes to all three bedrooms; second bathroom with laundry facilities
- Gated off-street parking at side with drive-through access to patio/backyard
- Currently tenanted
- Return on this investment property is just under $30k per year
"All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries."
View below or View on Google Maps